- We identify the main elements of the project and analyze its functions
- We develop and assess alternative solutions for delivering analyzed functions, bearing in mind alternatives with the highest likelihood of success.
- We organize workshops during the design phase to review the project.
- We perform a functional analysis of the facility
- We obtain and work with the owners definition of value
- We set procedures used to ensure that the engineering and design according to recommended and mandatory criteria set by related professional and trade associations, building code authorities, and governmental organizations are adhered to throughout the projects life cycle.
- We adopt a proactive approach in giving direction in the value engineering process, and ensure that time is not wasted and does not have a detrimental effect on the progress of the project.
- We gather information about the project such as owner’s objectives, key criteria and definition of value.
- We use information gathered to recommend ways to reducing initial or life cycle cost
- We monitor and coordinate all project parties to ensure that set procedures are duly followed and in line with the project schedule
We ensure that with regards to the value engineering process all procedures have been adhered to and successful outcome is in line with the engineering and design according to recommended and mandatory criteria set by related professional and trade associations, building code authorities, and governmental organizations.